Jell-o Instant Pudding - Chocolate Fudge  » Food  »
1.5
  • Jell-o Instant Pudding - Chocolate Fudge is not quite as sensational as the chocolate variety, in my opinion
  • I prefer pudding that has an incredibly rich and delicious flavor to it, and this variety does not exactly fit that criteria
  • I also recommend the chocolate variety over the fudge variety if you are having difficulty deciding between the two chocolates
  • I think you will find the chocolate variety to be far more enjoyable and rich in flavor

• by GenesisOne

Jell-o Instant Pudding - Chocolate Fudge is not quite as sensational as the chocolate variety, in my opinion. The chocolate fudge has a more subdued flavor to it that I feel detracts from the flavor of the pudding.

I prefer pudding that has an incredibly

rich and delicious flavor to it, and this variety does not exactly fit that criteria.

Given a choice, I would rather have the chocolate variety as opposed to this variety.

Nonetheless, the chocolate fudge is just as creamy and smooth in texture as the chocolate variety, and that I certainly find to be pleasant.

This pudding can also be used as pie filling and as a pie, this remains a light and tasty treat that will not weigh you down or make you feel all bloated.

As a pudding or ...

• Jell-o Instant Pudding - Chocolate Fudge
      a pie, this is a treat that I was satisfied with but not to the point where I would want to purchase this variety a second time.

two chocolates.

I think you will find the chocolate variety to be far more enjoyable and rich in flavor.

I see no reason for me to spend money on this variety again especially when there are superior varieties out there that I can purchase and enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272706739880730/k2311a0627/6.27.09