Jell-o Instant Pudding - Cheesecake
  • For that reason, I most definitely will not be purchasing this variety a second time
  • There are many other far more delicious and authentic pudding flavors I could enjoy and there is simply no reason for me to waste my time or my money on something that I barely consider to be average
  • Also, I do not recommend this variety of pudding to anyone
  • If you like cheesecake, I believe you will be disappointed with the flavor that this pudding has to offer you
  • It may be smooth and creamy, but unfortunately, it is just not that tasty

• by GenesisOne

Jell-o Instant Pudding - Cheesecake is not one of my favorite flavors. The reason it is not one of my favorite flavors is because there is not a whole lot of cheesecake flavor to this pudding.

Unlike with many of the other pudding varieties, the cheesecake flavor is neither rich nor overly authentic.

it most certainly does resemble cheesecake, but resemble is not what I was looking for.

I was looking for strong and scrumptious cheesecake flavor that would set my taste buds ablaze with excitement and stimulation.

What I ended up with was a mildly favorable pudding that failed to leave me with a satisfied feeling.

...

• Neither as a pudding nor as a pie did this flavor satisfy me.

For that reason, I most definitely will not be purchasing this variety a second time.

or my money on something that I barely consider to be average.

Also, I do not recommend this variety of pudding to anyone.

If you like cheesecake, I believe you will be disappointed with the flavor that this pudding has to offer you.

It may be smooth and creamy, but unfortunately, it is just not that tasty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272706739860730/k2311a0627/6.27.09