Jell-o Instant Pudding - Lemon  » Food  »
  • Jell-o Instant Pudding - Lemon variety is a treat that I like to have now and then
  • I enjoy savoring the flavor for a few moments before swallowing it
  • It seems that I just keep spooning in the Jell-o and before I know it, the lemon treat is all gone
  • If you are someone that loves the flavor of lemon, I highly recommend that you give this lemon pudding a try

• by GenesisOne

Jell-o Instant Pudding - Lemon variety is a treat that I like to have now and then! The lemon flavor is really quite authentic and tasty, and the texture is just oh so smooth and quite creamy! That is the way that I just love to have my pudding! The lemon flavor is quite potent and

does a terrific job of energizing my taste buds. I enjoy savoring the flavor for a few moments before swallowing it. It seems that I just keep spooning in the Jell-o and before I know it, the lemon treat is all gone. I have no trouble going through a box whatsoever! As both a pudding and ...

• a pie, this variety is good no matter the form and also, regardless of the temperature too! Warm lemon pudding or cold lemon pie, I am happy either way with the tasty results! I also like the fact that regardless of the form being pudding or pie, the dessert is a light one that does not
        leave me feeling bloated or sleepy. It is quite refreshing and satisfying! Although I am not super crazy about lemon flavored items, I do like to have this lemon treat when I have a taste for lemon. If you are someone that loves the flavor of lemon, I highly recommend that you give this lemon pudding a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272706739840730/k2311a0627/6.27.09