Vick’s NyQuil Cold & Flu (Cherry Flavor)  » Medicine  »
  • Also I noticed that when I used just that tiny amount, it has far harder for me to succumb to the flu as my body was slowly building up resistance to the germs that flowed unabated throughout my office, striking down co-workers left and right
  • I just choose to use it on a nightly basis because it is the best thing I have to get me to sleep quickly and effortlessly

• by onerios13

Okay, in an earlier review I had stated that there were three things I’d take if I was ever stranded on a deserted island that hopefully would be over-flowing with ripe bananas and sweet mangos.

But I’m going to cheat and add a fourth, and that item would be a case of NyQuil. However, I’d only want the cherry flavor as I cannot stomach the classic green-blue licorice flavor. Oh god, the smell alone can send me into a deep swoon. And although the cherry isn’t want I call a bowl of peaches and cream ice cream, it’s still a lot more

tolerable than the other one.

But the reason why I’d choose NyQuil is because ever since I was seven or so and my grandmother gave me a dose when I was very sick, I have loved its wonderful effects. It really is what the commercials state it will do and that is make sure that nothing and I mean nothing will stop you from passing out into a healing sleep.

Many a time I have counted on its soothing effects when I’ve been sick as a dog and couldn’t even get out of bed to use the restroom. It reduces my fever, calms ...

• my aching bones and knocks me out for the count. And I don’t even have to use a lot as it’s liquid based and I always react much more quickly to its effects.

When I was working at a very early morning shift, I often would use a tiny bit before I went to bed to help me fall asleep faster. Also I noticed that when I used just that tiny amount, it has far harder for me to succumb to the flu as my body was slowly building up resistance to the germs that flowed unabated throughout my office, striking down

co-workers left and right.

And I’m pleased to report that with such a tiny amount ingested, I don’t have any side affects and I’m not addicted. I just choose to use it on a nightly basis because it is the best thing I have to get me to sleep quickly and effortlessly.

I have always been a fan of NyQuil and buy it in the three pack at Sam’s Club as it’s so much cheaper than getting it bottle by bottle. And as long as it keeps working as well as it does for me, I will continue to until the end of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262706739810730/k2311a0627/6.27.09