Godiva LicoWhite Lip Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I think deeply and realized that I am experiencing the same thing
  • After another week and consuming all the contents of my 4G lip gloss, I decided to stop using it
  • I will not recommend this one to any of my friends

• by Maristelle

Since I was a kid, I am already wearing makeup. It is not because I am vain but because my mom and my aunt love applying make up on me especially during my performance week, recital or awarding ceremonies. Even during those times, I hate lipstick and they would scold me for licking my lips or wiping the lipstick off with my handkerchief. This continued to happen until my college years. And I blame it to this fact why my lips are darker than usual.

I have used

a lot of lip products and it bothers me that without it, my lips are pale and dark. Once I was shopping at Watson’s Megamall, I saw these Godiva products and what caught my attention is this lip-whitening gloss. I examined it carefully and fell for it.

I started using Godiva LicoWhite Lip Gloss 4G right after I came home. Even before going to sleep, I apply this lip gloss. It is colorless and I would be happier if it has a shade of pink. For me the ...

• result of applying it, is like eating oily foods without wiping my lips of. Funny, my friends said the same thing as if I have oily lips. I was not discouraged and see to it that I apply this religiously day and night. One month after using it, there are no visible changes.

One time I was retouching my make up with my friend and she told me that her friend is not also satisfied with this product. It is not really whitening the lips and was even

making it dark. I think deeply and realized that I am experiencing the same thing. On my entire use of Godiva LicoWhite Lip Gloss, there’s no improvement on my lip color. Sometimes it is even dryer. I can actually say that petroleum jelly and virgin coconut oil are even better because they have moisturizing effect unlike this one. After another week and consuming all the contents of my 4G lip gloss, I decided to stop using it. I will not recommend this one to any of my friends.

Godiva LicoWhite Lip Gloss
    jaycee says :

Where can I buy godiva licowhite here in Davao, Philippines?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312606739661130/k2311a0626/6.26.09