Great Value Sweet & Salty Almond Granola Bars  » Food  »
  • When I first opened one of the bars I noticed that it looks exactly the same as the competitor
  • This is really a delicious combination that satisfies your sweet and salty cravings at once

• by miszANH

I purchased these granola bars from Wal-Mart, they are the store brand and I wanted to compare them to the Nature’s Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars to see if I’d be able to get the same product for less money. I do not care what the packaging says if

what’s inside is comparable to the name brand version.

The Great Value granola bars are actually named the exact same thing as the Nature’s Valley ones, for much cheaper.

Many people may not think that a dollar or two is significant enough to buy the cheaper brand but this adds up over time and any money that I can save I definately want to do.

These granola bars are the same size as the Nature’s Valley and they come in exactly the same packaging, just different words.

When I first opened one of the bars I noticed that it looks ...

• Great Value Sweet & Salty Almond Granola Bars
      exactly the same as the competitor.

They have a chewy granola bar with almonds in it, and the bottom layer is dipped into an almond butter which resembles the texture of chocolate.

This is the part they are referring to as “sweet” and the granola bar part with the almonds

is “salty”.

This is really a delicious combination that satisfies your sweet and salty cravings at once.

These are definately my favorite granola bars ever, and they taste just as good as the Nature’s Valley brand.

This shows me I can purchase the generic brand and get the same product as the name brand.

tatiyana says :

re : This is really a delicious combination that satisfies your sweet and salty cravings at once
it’s really delicious because of the fact it satisfies your salty and sweet taste at one time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272606739651130/k2311a0626/6.26.09