Casio MS-80TE calculator  » Electronics  »
  • When I think about my job, one piece of office equipment I tend to take for granted is my calculator

• by Steve
      When I think about my job, one piece of office equipment I tend to take for granted is my calculator. But, I have to say, the calculator I use has to be one of the toughest pieces

of equipment I’ve ever seen. The Casio MS-80TE is an older calculator and I’ve been using it for the four years I’ve been with this company. I’ve dropped it several times, set heavy manuals on it and ...

• even got frustrated enough at a customer to throw it but, with the exception of part of the screen that is now taped on, the calculator still works. In fact, it’s even outlasted the calculator I was
        given a year ago to replace it. After a few months, the buttons on that one were worn out and the screen was showing signs of wear. I guess the saying really is true, they don’t make things like they used to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16300773960531/k2311a0730/7.30.06