DiorShow Blackout
  • Being a cosmetic patron I love it whenever I get a free sample after spending an amount of money
  • Unfortunately this one is not waterproof and so every time I laugh so hard that tears come out, I have to remember to dab clean the side of my eyes to remove any mascara stain or else I'll look like a zombie

• by Katri

Being a cosmetic patron I love it whenever I get a free sample after spending an amount of money. My most favorite free sample product was DiorShow Blackout.

Dior is a high-end cosmetic and having to get one for free is like hitting beauty jackpot.

Anyway I tried this mascara and I

absolute fell in love with it.

A bit of background of myself, I have small Chinese eyes and short straight Chinese eyelashes.

Simply curling my eyelashes just won’t make my eyes pop out.

I need to go full throttle - eyeliner, eye-curler, eyeshadow, and mascara.

My previous mascaras didn’t make a difference ...

• with my eyelashes.

It just painted my lashes, some clumps, some smears…in short I wasn’t satisfied.

With Diorshow, it was totally eyelash-transforming! My short straight eyelashes lengthened and voluminized.

I suddenly had the most intense black eyelashes.

It’s like wearing fake eyelashes.

The effect is that good! Unfortunately this one is not

waterproof and so every time I laugh so hard that tears come out, I have to remember to dab clean the side of my eyes to remove any mascara stain or else I’ll look like a zombie.

Now, I never go out without applying Diorshow mascara.

It truly brings out my sparkling eyes!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312606739511130/k2311a0626/6.26.09