Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • But after only a few days of using this lotion, the creaks healed and my feet became as soft as a newborn's
  • But seriously, I've tried many foot lotions, but this one is the best I've tried so far

• by onerios13

In my very humble opinion, Burt’s Bees products are the cat’s meow. I have been a faithful follower of their Burt’s Bees Lip Balm for many years now, so when my best friend from Michigan sent me a travel bag filled with Burt’s Bees products for Christmas, I was over the moon with excitement.

Of all the items in the bag, the one that became my new favorite was the Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion. On the back it says, “Want a real treat for the feet?” As to which

I enthusiastically replied, “YES!”, and promptly used some after getting out of a hot bath.

Immediately, you’ll feel the peppermint and parsley oil cool and moisturize your tired heels. It applies on smoothly and the beauty of it is you won’t have to use a lot to get the maximum effect. I’m on my feet a lot just running around work and getting groceries and the house in order, so I must admit, my feet does tend to get very dry and has tiny creaks on the pads near the toes.

• But after only a few days of using this lotion, the creaks healed and my feet became as soft as a newborn’s.

Of course, such quality ingredients does come with a price tag. I looked online and found they were selling a 3.38 oz. tube for around $9. Again, it’s not too-too bad, and if you desire to own pretty feet and toes, it might just be worth it.

But seriously, I’ve tried many foot lotions, but this one is the best I’ve tried so far. Not only does it do exactly

as it will say (good start), but it just smells totally yummy and gives your feet a nice tingle.

One note: do not and I mean do NOT rub it anywhere else but your feet. I accidentally got some on my thighs after forgetting to wash my hands after application and dear heavens did it burn! I had to wash it off with a wet washcloth and after that, I always wash my hands after I’m done treating my feet.

But other than that, you’ll love this product. After all, it’s from Burt’s Bees.

Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312606739411130/k2311a0626/6.26.09