Scooby Doo on Zombie Island  » Movies  »
  • But, overall, I think it is one of the better Scooby Doo movies and I would definitely recommend watching it if you get a chance

• by Steve

I’m not normally a fan of Scooby Doo movies that don’t follow the classic format of the ghost really being someone in disguise. But, I will say I did like Scooby Doo on Zombie Island.

This movie, which has Scooby and the gang investigating a

haunting on a Louisiana Island that turns out to be real, is actually pretty entertaining.

On one hand, you have the gang (mostly Scooby and Shaggy) being chased by ghosts.

But, you also have an underlying mystery about why the zombies are rising from their graves and where they came from in the first place.

For a while there, I wasn’t even sure they were real or if there was something else going on.

The owner of the property and those who lived with her seemed suspicious throughout and it ...

• Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
      shouldn’t be a surprise that they are involved in some shape or form.

The ending is a bit too much for my taste (it goes too far into the supernatural) and there are quite a few scenes that might be a bit too intense for

younger viewers even though this is supposed to be a kids show.

But, overall, I think it is one of the better Scooby Doo movies and I would definitely recommend watching it if you get a chance; just not with any children under the age of 5.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112606739321130/k2311a0626/6.26.09