Jack n Jill chocolate pretzels  » Food  »
  • One of the goodies I like is the Jack n Jill chocolate pretzels
  • When I bought this pretzel I see to it to put in a glass jar, and put it on a refrigerator so it was chilled when I eat it
  • I prefer pretzels because it is more healthy than junk foods, they like dipping it to their favorite milk at night
  • What I just observed as time goes by the coated chocolate was less now, but I still buy this product because Jack n Jill pretzel is one of the best for me

• by lei

I loved Jack n Jill products, since I was a child I’ve been purchasing the food they manufactured. One of the goodies I like is the Jack n Jill chocolate pretzels.

I’ve been eating this chocolate pretzels until now.

A one box of pretzel contain a lot of coated bread

stick dip in a chocolate.

The coated chocolate is thick and when you bite it, it is crunchy and fresh.

They manufactured it right because they put it first a plastic sealed before putting on a box, so the freshness of the pretzels was maintain.

I eat this pretzels together with my favorite ice cream, I dip it and eat together.

When I bought this pretzel I see to it to put in a glass jar, and put it on a refrigerator so it was chilled when I eat it.

My family also loved this pretzel, they prefer to ...

• Jack n Jill chocolate pretzels
      eat this during past time or while watching movie.

I prefer pretzels because it is more healthy than junk foods, they like dipping it to their favorite milk at night.

I am thankful that this pretzel is still affordable, it’s ready to eat and prepare.

What I just observed as

time goes by the coated chocolate was less now, but I still buy this product because Jack n Jill pretzel is one of the best for me.

It is available in any supermarket and convenience store.

I loved this product, try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272606739151130/k2311a0626/6.26.09