Mountain Dew - Diet  » Food  »
0.5
  • There are very few products that I really do not like, but Diet Mountain Dew is definitely one of them

• by Wickatwytch
      There are very few products that I really do not like, but Diet Mountain Dew is definitely one of them. I always like to try new products and I am very objective about them, and give them a chance.

After 2 sips of Diet Mountain Dew

I had to pour what was left in the bottle down the sink.

The taste to me was like a combination of extremely fake artificial sweetener and mouth puckering sour citrus.

I actually physically shuddered after the first swallow.

It also left a nasty after taste ...

• in my mouth.

I cannot figure out how the regular Mountain Dew can be so unlike this artificially sweetened version.

It is my belief that the sugar free variety of a brand name soft drink should taste exactly like the overly sweetened counterpart, except minus the

calories.

It is available in 2 Liter bottles as well as a smaller size.

Two of my friends told me that they also tried it and found it to be equally repulsive.

I also know of 2 people who drink it on a regular basis.

At least someone buys this soda.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27300773910531/k2311a0730/7.30.06