Laura Mercier - Secret Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • After waking up with several spots in different areas of my face, I am happy to discover that I can hide them with the concealer and make my face look smooth, uniform and balanced again

• by Anutza

I love the concealer from Laura Mercier. I received it as a sample, from Sephora.

I was skeptical at first, because I never liked how foundation or concealer looked on me.

I always had the feeling they don’t blend well in

my skin, that it is obvious they are there, and I always wondered what other people use that makes them look so flawless.

But the Laura Mercier concealer has actually proved to me that it is possible to hide blemish spots pretty well.

The concealer has a soft, but compact texture, and can be very easily applied with the tips of the fingers or with a concealer brush.

Once applied on the skin, it actually brightens you up, and gives you a ...

• Laura Mercier - Secret Concealer
      matte, clean look.

After waking up with several spots in different areas of my face, I am happy to discover that I can hide them with the concealer and make my face look smooth, uniform and balanced again.

Even when I

feel like my face is clean of blemishes and spots, applying the concealer does make a difference, making me look as if I had something done and took care of my appearance, even though it is not that obvious I had put on makeup.

Airoxy Puntiel says :

re : After waking up with several spots in different areas of my face, I am happy to discover that I can hide them with the concealer and make my face look smooth, uniform and balanced again
I think that makeup is not needed but if it helps hides something you are insecure about then I think concealers are really helpful and I amazingly agreed that ppl need to used it and cover something s that you don t wanna show.This product is amazing caused it helps have more confidence.

Amina says :

I can understand. I always feel like foundations crack on my skin and it shows a lot. Like it is not good like other people. Even using the same foundation, I’ve seen other people looking beautiful with flawless skin. I think it depends on the skin type and what type of foundation suits you. My face is really oily, so the type of foundation that is best for others may be worst for me.
The product does look good though, I will try it for my acne spots.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312606739091030/k2311a0626/6.26.09