Vaseline Intensive Care Skin Lightening body lotion
  • And I took it in a offer price so a pears face-wash 60g came free with it so it really was a great deal for me

• by Swati

Even in summers sometimes one needs to apply some moisturiser to keep away the sun’s rays! Moreover with the exposure to heat and sunlight the skin really turns a shade darker. So Vaseline has introduced its new skin lightening moisturiser for lightening the skin tone of body.

This lotion is really effective and spreads evenly on the skin

to give a smooth finish.

I applied this for more than a week and my skin really turned smoother.

Though I cannot say much about my skin tone getting lighter than before but it certainly didn’t turn darker this summer.

The product is said to contain yogert serum, vitamin B3 and triple sunscreen.

That may be the reason ...

• for me not getting tanned this summer.

My skin really turns harsh in summer and no cream suits me on the face.

But it did suit me.

Though this lotion is to be applied on the hands and body but after I take a bath I just pour a drop or two and apply it on my

moist face and it really does wonders! A bottle of 300 mL costs Rs.

139 which is quite a good bargain.

And I took it in a offer price so a pears face-wash 60g came free with it so it really was a great deal for me! This product really conditions your skin and gives best results when applied twice a day.

paul says :

How are sir or madam, i really used to like using Vaseline intensive care lotion and i am from Africa.I would like to know how much your new product above is and how i can get one,i am a male and also has it been distributed in Africa already specifically Zambia.Please get in touch i can be one of your agents if you like.But anyway reply to my query. Best Regards, Paul

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312606738651030/k2311a0626/6.26.09