MINI TOY FOX TERRIER  » Pets  »
  • At one time, I bred tiny, tiny toy poodles of the best pedagrees and really enjoyed loving everyone of them

• by covenly1
      I admit it: I LOVE CRITTERS! At one time, I bred tiny, tiny toy poodles of the best pedagrees and really enjoyed loving everyone of them. Another time, I bred the most beautiful Siberian Huskeys that I EVER saw.

Still, now that I am older, as is my husband of 41 years, we really wanted a pet who could be inside the home, all the time, except for those duties every pet must do.

My son met a lady who had puppies for sale, and knew, instinctively,

that my husband and I would really appreciate the pups’ unique qualities.

The pup we chose WAS from that litter.

His name is ‘Ace’ and he is a mini, toy fox terrier.

The first thing most people think of, when I say this, is that the dog must be a ‘Yipper!’.

No, our dog does not bark at all, unless we coach him to, during playtime with him.

He is tiny, clean, intelligent, and a real cuddler.

Of course, he is SO small, that we needed to ...

• find a collar for him in the ferret division of the pet store! Fully grown, now, he weighs in at a pound and a half! He’s an ‘alert!’ dog, not a ‘guard’ dog, for certain.

Soon, we discovered, that in order to keep track of where he was, we needed to add a tiny bell to his collar.

We, seriously, kept losing him in our home! He is such a small thing, that having the tiny bell around his neck, is the only way I can easily

find him, when I make the bed each morning.

He cuddles up with us all night.

If you are one who prefers a pet who rarely makes a sound, is clean, learns quickly, loves everyone (as long as you love the pet and show him/her how to be loving)………….

than, you just might check out this type of little guy or little gal, for yourself! I promise you this: He won’t eat you out of house and home! Ours is a lover, totally, a quiet, loving little son for us.

Tony says :

Please contact Me i would like to breed ACE to My Fox Terrier Her name is Country and She is the Best, Tony 1-404-771-8363 Thanks, Please call soon , Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29300773830531/k2311a0730/7.30.06