Beech Nut Let’s Grow Tummy Tray  » Food  »
  • Although the Gerber food is good, I don't think it has enough Iron in it and the textures are all pretty much the same
  • A very happy mom and tot, would definitely recommend it

• by Rebeccasx

My daughter is almost a year old, and since she is getting off her formula it is important to make sure the solid food she is going on still has the same nutritional value. Although the Gerber food is good, I don’t think it has enough Iron in it and the textures are all pretty much the same.

I’m needing to

introduce her to different solid foods.

Today at Superstore ( Loblaws in the U.

S.

A) I was shopping in the baby isle and came across Beech Nut’s new range of baby food and snacks.

One of the items I was more than happy to purchase was the Beech Nut Let’s Grow Tummy Tray.

What is it? Well think microwave dinner but for ...

• baby, and a lot more healthy.

It comes in 4 different flavors.

Mac & Cheese, Chicken and mac, Spaghetti Rings with meat sauce and Beef.

It’s a 170g little tray you heat up for 30 seconds, stir and serve.

My daughter absolutely loved the meat rings!! There’s actually enough food in a tray to last 2 feedings.

My daughter is 10

months, and the recommended age is 12 months plus.

She has her teeth, can chew and is used to solids so she is ok with eating them.

I got 2 trays for $6, so it was quite worth the price considering how filling it is, and that it is REAL food and not puree.

A very happy mom and tot, would definitely recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272606738190930/k2311a0626/6.26.09