Entenmann’s Little Bites Brownies  » Food  »
1.0
  • While there is most definitely a chocolate flavor baked into the brownies, there is not nearly enough to create a truly delicious brownie treat
  • It is a shame too, because these little brownies are quite the convenient size to take along and snack on, plus an impressive number come in a package
  • None of this ultimately matters though if the flavor is not quite good enough, which in my opinion, it is not
  • I highly recommend that you either bake your own brownies with the assistance of brownie mix or you purchase Little Debbie's fudge brownies as I find those to be richer and more enjoyable

• by GenesisOne

I do not find Entenmann’s Little Bites Brownies to be all that good at all. While there is most definitely a chocolate flavor baked into the brownies, there is not nearly enough to create a truly delicious brownie treat.

These brownies could also be a little more moist than they are, although they are certainly soft.

Soft and moist though are not interchangeable.

Just because something is soft does not mean it cannot be dry, and these brownies are too dry for my tastes.

When I heat them up in the microwave, the heat certainly helps to enhance their flavor, although not sufficiently to make these brownies worth a second purchase.

It ...

• is a shame too, because these little brownies are quite the convenient size to take along and snack on, plus an impressive number come in a package.

None of this ultimately matters though if the flavor is not quite good enough, which in my opinion, it is not.

Although I was able to finish the bag

of mini brownies - I positively hate throwing food away unless it is absolutely necessary, I most certainly will not be purchasing these brownies a second time.

I highly recommend that you either bake your own brownies with the assistance of brownie mix or you purchase Little Debbie’s fudge brownies as I find those to be richer and more enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406738131230/k2311a0624/6.24.09