Terrible’s Lakeside Casino Osceola, Iowa  » Casino  »
3440 West Russell Road Osceola, Iowa 89118
  • Despite the inclusion of the word terrible in the name of the casino, there is not much terrible about the gambling experience you are likely to have
  • I like the fact that this casino had slot machines for both those that wanted to gamble just a little money at a time as well as for those that wanted to gamble quite a bit of money at a time
  • I really enjoyed my visit and I would most definitely recommend this casino to those that enjoy playing slot machines

• by GenesisOne

Do not let the name of this casino send you scurrying in another direction! Despite the inclusion of the word “terrible” in the name of the casino, there is not much terrible about the gambling experience you are likely to have! Although the casino itself is not the most attractive, what really matters is what is offered on the inside. On the inside, there are a little over two-thousand slot machines that are just waiting to be played! That is a very impressive number! I like the fact that this casino had slot machines for both those that wanted to gamble just a little money at a time as well as for those that wanted to gamble quite a bit of money at a time. I also liked that since there were a good number of slot

machines to choose from, I could enjoy a variety of different game themes.

Each time I switched to a different slot machine, I was greeted by a new game theme with new sounds effects and new bonus rounds to uncover. I was not bored at all! I also liked the fact that I could quite easily move from slot machine to slot machine because there were more than enough slot machines to go around for the visitors.

I did not need to wait to play and I did not have people waiting for me to finish up so that they could play next. I was quite comfortable because of this.

This is exactly how I like to play slot machines. In addition to the slot machines, there is live entertainment offered at this casino, so when you ...

• are ready to take a break from the slot machines, you might get a chance to see a performance if your timing is right.

There also are a couple of places that you can get some tasty food from, whether you are in the mood for a light snack or a heavy meal. I was able to spend a good amount of time just walking around and having a good time because this casino did not allow large amounts of cigar or cigarette smoke to hover about in the air.

I could breathe real easily and be free of headaches, coughing and upset stomachs. I cannot handle cigar or cigarette smoke real easily, so it is always a real pleasure when I come across a casino that goes to great lengths to ensure that the environment is

comfortable for both smokers and non-smokers alike.

All in all, I hope that I will be in Iowa again someday so that I can visit this casino a second time. I really enjoyed my visit and I would most definitely recommend this casino to those that enjoy playing slot machines.

There is quite a good variety to choose from no matter how much or little you are looking to play with. This casino is not so good for those that like to play cards, roulette, dice and so on, and if that is the type of gambling that you relish in, I would recommend that you look elsewhere.

The food is flavorful and the live entertainment enjoyable though, so really, this casino has quite a bit to offer a visitor, and this visitor certainly liked what he saw!

Roy and Lucille Bills says :

We have visited several times. We live about 90 miles away and so it is a hour and half drive. We meet friends from Des Moines and Albia, They all have coupons for free buffet and also free play. Why don`t we get any promotions sent to us. We get them from the Isle in Waterloo and Riverside. Those are both about the same distance as Terrible`s. We do like your buffet and have eaten there several times. Just wondering? Roy and Lucille Bills

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482406738121130/k2311a0624/6.24.09