Service in Ralphs-A grocery outlet  » Shopping  »
0.5
Lake forest,California,USA
  • As my hubby dont want to make this as a issue we just paid the bill without redemption

• by Mythili Mohan
      I didn’t expect such a service in a well known chain of Grocery outlet -Ralphs. As I am having a kid of 7 months,I prefered to have a shopping cart which is meant for babies. It was so untide.

So I just checked for the wipes. But it was not available.

Hence my hubby asked a Customer

service assistant for wipes. He asked us to wait.

It took 5 minutes for him to tell us that there are no wipes. So I just again went to the parking area to fetch stroller for my baby.

We shopped for about 10 minutes. But to check out there was a long queue as only some counters ...

• are opened.

There is no self check out also. We have to wait for atleast 5 minutes for our turn.

I had a coupon which has been given by the same ralphs for purchase of a particular product. I gave it to the assistant during my billing.

She told that she cannot redeem it. We used the same

coupon and got redemption in the same shop for our last purchase.

We explained it to her. She doesn’t heed to our words.

As my hubby dont want to make this as a issue we just paid the bill without redemption. The funny thing is she gave us another coupon of redemption for our next purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24300773810531/k2311a0730/7.30.06