I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here - Conclusion
  • Some of these episodes were interesting and others were quite boring
  • One thing that I was happy about was that Janice Dickinson was ousted by the viewers right before the final week
  • I also had a problem with John Salley being so holier than thou when Stephen Baldwin was talking about missing his family and wanting to go home
  • I wasn't a fan of Philips before, but I think I am now

• by Orrymain

I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here is finally over with and the king of the jungle has been crowned. Some of these episodes were interesting and others were quite boring. One thing that I was happy about was that Janice Dickinson was ousted by the viewers right before the final week. It was about time. The woman needs therapy and a reality check about her status in the modeling world and even in the fame game.

I also had

a problem with John Salley being so holier than thou when Stephen Baldwin was talking about missing his family and wanting to go home. Salley had already spent time doing the same thing, though he ended up staying. However, he moped around the camp a while and had numerous conversations about it before deciding to stick it out. When Baldwin began talking about leaving, Salley then spent ages criticizing him. That’s the pot calling the kettle black, and I took ...

• offense to it. I wouldn’t be surprised if that isn’t what ultimately got him shot down by the viewers since he ended up third on the jungle survivorship.

The king of the jungle was crowned, and it was an excellent choice by the public - Lou Diamond Philips. Philips was the most solid performer during the show. He never talked about going home earlier; he played faired; he was helpful and comforting to others; he played peacemaker; he fought at challenges; and he

just was the nicest competitor on the show.

I wasn’t a fan of Philips before, but I think I am now. He earned my respect with the way he ran the camp and the choices he made. He’s a family man, and I was touched by that.

I doubt we’ll see a second attempt at I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here, but it was what it was for three and a half weeks. I’ll leave the viewers to decide exactly what that was, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102406738051130/k2311a0624/6.24.09