Secret-Moonlight Rose Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have actually really enjoyed using this deodorant almost more than any of its predecessors

• by Emily
      Deodorant is one of those things I like to change up from time to time. If I get used to one particular type of deodorant then chances are they either decide to discontinue it, or

it stops working on me. My newest deodorant experiment is Secret-Moonlight Rose. I have actually really enjoyed using this deodorant almost more than any of its predecessors. The reason is that this deodorant actually smells ...

• like I have on a perfume rather than just a deodorant. I feel like when I walk into a room I don?t reek of some crappy deodorant I smell like I just stepped out of
        the shower. There are a lot of other deodorant scents in this particular line by secret so if rose in particular isn?t for you then you may enjoy some of the other options they have available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31300773800531/k2311a0730/7.30.06