Suave Professionals Radiant Brunette Shampoo
  • I've got brown hair, which I have recently enhanced with a slight reddish-brown shade, so when I saw this shampoo I thought I would give it a try
  • Overall, I am pleased with the results, although I have not noticed any tremendous difference

• by Lorianna
      Suave Professionals Radiant Brunette Shampoo is one of Suave’s new products. The shampoo is designed specifically for brunettes, helping to keep the color of their hair vibrant and shiny.

And it does not matter whether you are a natural brunette or whether you have your

hair colored.

The shampoo can be used on colored hair as well.

I’ve got brown hair, which I have recently enhanced with a slight reddish-brown shade, so when I saw this shampoo I thought I would give it a try.

Suave Radiant Brunette contains caramel ...

• and extracts of green tea, and it does have a pleasant, sweet smell of caramel.

The shampoo itself is slightly brownish in color, although transparent.

It lathers well and easy to rinse.

It is recommended to follow this shampoo with Suave Radiant Brunette conditioner, which

I do.

Overall, I am pleased with the results, although I have not noticed any tremendous difference.

My hair color does not fade, the hair looks shiny.

Perhaps any other good shampoo would have done that, but it is nice to know that I am using something “special”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31300773790531/k2311a0730/7.30.06