Avon Favorite Looks Eye Palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • The lip liners will have to wait for their own review, but I was definitely pleased by the eye palette
  • I love the silver white as it makes an awesome brow highlighter as well as an eyeshadow
  • I like the mocha as well, but not just as an eyeshadow, but as a lipstick
  • I think I picked this for around $4.00, and I've had it for almost two years now

• by onerios13

I am ashamed to admit, but I used to sort of look down on Avon products. I know. I know. Please don’t shoot, I was just ignorant of their greatness and am now properly chastised.

Okay, enough groveling. Let me explain why I have repented and recanted. I was introduced to the line by a co-worker who (surprise!) sold Avon on the side. As I trusted and respected her, I took a gamble and bought

a few items from her catalog, selecting the eye palette and some lip liners.

The lip liners will have to wait for their own review, but I was definitely pleased by the eye palette. It comes in five shades, from a silver white, several different tints of soft mauve, to a rich mocha. Instead of a flat powder, the colors go on creamy smooth, almost velvety, and is easy to put on and wipe ...

• off.

Although it says it’s an eye palette, I’ve also discovered that it’s also very versatile as a lipstick and blusher. I love the silver white as it makes an awesome brow highlighter as well as an eyeshadow. I like the mocha as well, but not just as an eyeshadow, but as a lipstick. It gives a delightfully smudged look to the mouth, just shy of pouting. The mauve shades are also great for

a quick blush. Just dab a bit on each cheek, circle and there ya go!

For the price, it’s easily the most affordable in my arsenal of war paint. I think I picked this for around $4.00, and I’ve had it for almost two years now. It’s made of quality ingredients, has excellent texture and will be a great addition to any makeup collection.

Even if it is Avon. (I KID! I KID!)

You’ll love it. (wink)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312406737881130/k2311a0624/6.24.09