White Chicks movie  » Movies  »
0.5
  • Where do I start, and where do I find the words to describe this disgusting piece of trash

• by Lorianna
      Where do I start, and where do I find the words to describe this disgusting piece of trash?… Two black FBI agents, Kevin and Marcus Copeland, played by the Wayans

brothers, go undercover as two white girls, posing as celebrity sisters who are under the threat of kidnapping. You can imagine what a goldmine such plot is for crude jokes ...

• sex-related scenes. And the makers of this junk have done their best to use this goldmine to the fullest. This flick is packed with sex, farting and other kinds of
        repulsive toilet humor, gay and lesbian-related remarks, cussing, swearing. Did I miss anything? Well, in case if I have, think of anything that would make you gag, and it’s there. Total garbage.

White Chicks movie
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11300773780531/k2311a0730/7.30.06