Forever Stamps  » Other  »
  • The only somewhat bad thing about Forever stamps is that they are kind of boring since you can only get them in the one style, but that is ok with me

• by Blue345

Recently, I discovered the wonder of Forever stamps. They are stamps that are bought at the current rate of stamps, and they don’t expire when the rate of stamps goes up.

Therefore, if I were to buy some Forever stamps right now and use them in 2 years, they would still work without me needing to

purchase extra postage.

Pretty nifty! They come with a bell on them, and there is no postage rate on them.

That way, they’ll always look the same.

We recently sent out wedding invitations, and we used Forever stamps that we purchased last year.

It saved us the hassle of needing to put extra ...

• postage from the recent increase on the envelope.

(It was also nice that our invites weren’t heavy or big enough to need additional postage beyond a regular stamp.

) The only somewhat bad thing about Forever stamps is that they are kind of boring since you can only get them in the one style, but that is

ok with me! If I want decoration on an envelope, I can use a sticker or stamp.

Overall, Forever stamps are awesome! Whoever thought of them and put them into use is brilliant.

Now that we’ve bought them and used them, I wouldn’t go any other way (unless, per chance, someone gave me some other stamps).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122406737731130/k2311a0624/6.24.09