Del monte tomato sauce
  • I loved cooking and one of the best ingredients I put in my recipe is Del monte tomato sauce
  • I like the saucy taste of this del monte brand because it's thick and red

• by lei

I loved cooking and one of the best ingredients I put in my recipe is Del monte tomato sauce. Del monte tomato sauce is made from 100% fresh tomatoes, which contains lycopene that reduces the risk of heart disease and some cancer.

It is more healthy that other spices, I loved

putting tomato sauce in my own spaghetti recipe.

I like the saucy taste of this del monte brand because it’s thick and red.

When I boiled and mixed it with spices the color never change so I really know that this is pure tomatoes and does not have preservative.

There are 3 variance to choose from, there’s an original tomato sauce, sweet spicy style and Filipino style tomato sauce.

There are italian sauce too, and it is ready to mixed with your pizza crust and ready to put some toppings to it.

I always see to it that del monte sauce products ...

• Del monte tomato sauce
      is always available in my kitchen.

I loved to put it on my chicken recipe, it blends with carrot, bell pepper and potatoes.

I see to it to put this pouches of del monte to my refrigerator so the freshness will maintain and will never spill.

I never buy those manufactured

from cans because it’s not healthy to eat can foods.

I am thankful that del monte provided pouches for their different flavor of tomato sauces.

Our every day dishes were exciting since I am using del monte tomato sauce, there’s a lot of variance to choose from to cook for our lunch and dinner.

Del monte tomato sauce
Makaila Mercer says :

re : I like the saucy taste of this del monte brand because it’s thick and red
Del monte tomato sauce to me is only a okay at the most. The texture isn t as smooth and thin as I would like. It s still kind of chunky and thick. Everyone has there own opinion on it and some people may prefer it but when I buy products I like to purchase them with some seasoning that way it s less I have to add or maybe a seasoning I don t have and would like in it. This has no taste other than the tomato taste. I can not even pick up a hint of salt. I want smooth thin seasoned tomato paste when I buy one and from past experiences and I ve gave it more than one try, I never got any of those things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406737681130/k2311a0624/6.24.09