Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Well we did get the length but were disappointed to find that it does not help one tiny bit in curling your lashes
  • Well with the mascara on her lashes were very long but I think they were so heavy that they drooped down even more

• by virtualmirage

After the rash of advertising that came out about Lash Stiletto mascara my daughters dragged me to the store to purchase one for each of them. The great thing was that we found a packaged deal that had the mascara and Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner.

We paid 8 bucks per mascara and rushed home to see if their lashes were indeed going to

be as long as the legs on runway models.

The results were mixed. I can attest to the fact that you do get great length, I had to try it on myself also, though that’s not very hygienic. It was just so exciting to think our lashes were going to be as long as the models on TV! Well we did get the length ...

• but were disappointed to find that it does not help one tiny bit in curling your lashes.

One of my girls has those really straight lashes that shoot down. Well with the mascara on her lashes were very long but I think they were so heavy that they drooped down even more. Since then she is curling her lashes before applying the mascara.

My other daughter has a bit of a curl to her lashes so she faired out better with this mascara.

So if you like to apply your make up fast and don’t have time for a lash curler, then you should skip it. If you do have the time or want to have spectacularly long lashes for a special occasion the get it.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312406737631130/k2311a0624/6.24.09