Quaker oat meal  » Food  »
  • What's in Quaker oat meal that I like most
  • I have no problem with the cooking because It's easy to cook, I just boiled water and stir the Quaker oat until it was soft and I stir it with milk
  • I am thankful that I found Quaker oat that helps maintain my daily diet

• by lei

I am not getting any younger that’s why I monitor every food that eat. I don’t eat a full meal breakfast in the morning, only 1 cup of coffee and Quaker oat meal.

What’s in Quaker oat meal that I like most? It help to lower my bad cholesterol and It maintain my body weight.

In Quaker

oat meal my daily bowel movement were regular because this contains a fiber and whole grains that will help eliminate the food that I eat.

In the morning my usual routine is to put a small amount of milk and some fruits on my Quaker oat, apple, banana or strawberries is a good combination and I never put any sugar on it.

I have no problem with the cooking because It’s easy to cook, I just boiled water and stir the Quaker oat until it was soft and I stir it with milk.

I prepare this after my daily exercise in the morning, it is more healthy and fresh when it ...

• Quaker oat meal
      was eaten white it’s hot.

Quaker oat meal is a good help for me my blood pressure went down and I was able to resume my daily activity and have my regular exercise in the morning.

My family also love this Quaker oat meal they love eating it together with a milk chocolate powder.

I am

thankful that I found Quaker oat that helps maintain my daily diet.

This is affordable and easy to prepare and I always include this in my weekly groceries.

My friends are also a fun Quaker oat meal, some times we eat together in the morning and share some tips on how to prepare Quaker oat meal and share some new recipes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406737621130/k2311a0624/6.24.09