East Harvest - Chinese Restaurant, Calgary  » Restaurants  »
4501 - 26 Avenue S.E. , Calgary , Alberta , Canada.
  • We all enjoyed the dinner in a very relaxing and pleasant environment

• by Mark Williams

I was recently visiting Calgary, Alberta, for a business meeting. After the meeting, the host Company invited the participants for a dinner. To be special, the host took us to a Chinese restaurant named East Harvest.

They said this was one of the very special Chinese restaurants in Calgary outside of the China Town area.

Yes, indeed, it was.

I could get the feeling of the speciality and hospitality from the moment we walked in to the place. It was beautifully laid out, and the waiters and waitresses were so friendly and courteous.

It was indeed special. We had a nice big table for our group.

...

• The menu was very impressive too, with a listing of appetizers, soup, seafood, chicken dishes, pork dishes, vegetable dishes, rice, and more. The host made a variety of orders and also let us order our preferences.

In fact, the prices were very reasonable too. It was a delicious dinner.

We all enjoyed

the dinner in a very relaxing and pleasant environment. East Harvest was an excellent restaurant.

Perfect for individuals, families, and for business groups. I certainly look forward to having dinner at East Harvest on my next visit to Calgary.

I would certainly suggest the place to my friends and colleagues visiting Calgary in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72406737591130/k2311a0624/6.24.09