Wisconsin Hardwoods Carving Board
4.7
  • One of the things I like about this board is that it is handcrafted in the United States, in Wisconsin, of course

• by Orrymain

Just recently, we did a lot of shuffling around in the house, including getting rid of an automatic dishwasher that just didn’t work. The only reason I regretted its loss is that it was topped with a really nice wooden cutting board. I used it regularly since I don’t really have any counter space. We finally

figured out a workable solution, though. We moved in a different piece of furniture and to protect the top and give add preparation space, we purchased this Wisconsin Hardwoods Carving Board.

I really love the feel of the board. It’s very smooth and stays in place nicely when used.

The Wisconsin Hardwoods Carving Board is made from select Northern ...

• hardwoods. The company claims it won’t nick or dull any of the cutlery used on it, and so far, I can attest to that. It also suggests that the board be oiled occasionally with their Wisconsin Hardwoods Wood Oil. I can’t afford to purchase that, but a basic hand washing should keep it looking good.

One of

the things I like about this board is that it is handcrafted in the United States, in Wisconsin, of course. In this economy, supporting our individual country’s goods is very helpful.

This particular board is 15 inches by 21 inches, and that’s a nice size to do anything that we need done here. It’s working out very well so far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532406737511030/k2311a0624/6.24.09