Dead Like Me: Ashes to Ashes
2.0
  • I don't like animals suffering in any way due to human eccentricities

• by Orrymain

Reggie goes goth in Dead Like Me: Ashes to Ashes, and I’m not crazy about it because she ignores her precious golden retriever, JD. While it’s a temporary condition, it simply turns me off. I don’t like animals suffering in any way due to human eccentricities.

The Daisy character as portrayed by Laura Harris

is dark siding. Since her big loss of faith, she’s slid back to her old ways and worse. Now she’s scamming and calling it acting. She also hooks up more with Ray (Eric McCormack), who is pure evil.

“I love you. I just don’t like you anymore.”

That’s what Mason says to Daisy ...

• at one point, and it may be the one and only time I feel for Mason or even like that character. It was a well-timed line and reflects her behavior perfectly.

The only character I was interested in was Mickey, as played by Bill Dow. He’s a good guy here who challenges George to

do what is right by her ‘Uncle Arthur’, who isn’t really her uncle. One of the few things about George that is worthwhile is that when the right thing is slammed into her face, she does have a hard time walking away from it. That pretty much was the highlight of the show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112406737261030/k2311a0624/6.24.09