Dead Like Me: Be Still My Heart
  • That character is a Daniel Jackson clone from Stargate SG-1, which is why I noticed it in the first place

• by Orrymain

In Dead Like Me: Be Still My Heart, George becomes closer with Trip Hesberg and attends the funeral for his father, who George had reaped. Emily Holmes does a nice job as Trip’s sister, Ashley. She’s not fond of George being there and

actually ends up involuntarily pushing the two together.

Trip is played by Robin Dunne, who I now know as Will Zimmerman on Sanctuary. That character is a Daniel Jackson clone from Stargate SG-1, which is why I noticed it in the first place. He’s a little younger here and naturally more youthful.

The George and Trip budding romance has some spark to it, though I suspect it won’t last for long. They’re from two different worlds, as they say, and considering the circumstances of their meeting, it seems doomed ...

• Dead Like Me: Be Still My Heart
      to be short lived, regardless of how far the relationship might progress.

There’s some crazy bit at the Happy Time company where George works about CPR training. I thought it was a little over the top. I didn’t object to the test run and

its outcome as much as I did to the fact that not one person did anything, and I find that hard to believe, even in this crazy world.

Dead Like Me: Be Still My Heart had some moments working for it, but I still wasn’t that crazy about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112406737241030/k2311a0624/6.24.09