Xbox 360
  • When I decided to buy an Xbox 360, I had several worries in my mind
  • I like that it comes in a dull black tone and has all the items needed to hook it up
  • So if you plan on buying an Xbox 360, I recommend the Elite if you can afford it
  • When I was looking for the Xbox, I wanted to be able to play and watch movies with the best quality possible
  • I love it and play it all days with my friends and family

• by ggpsv

When I decided to buy an Xbox 360, I had several worries in my mind. Will it be good? Will have a good Hardware and Hard Drive? Good network and connectivity? Good Graphics? Well it is!

Me, being an Hardcore Gamer, decided to buy the Xbox 360 Elite. It is a version with 120GB Hardrive. If you are an average gamer, you should buy the 60GB one, which is great too. I just think that 60GB more for around $150 is better. I like that it comes in a dull black tone and has all the items needed to hook it up. So if you plan on buying an Xbox 360, I recommend the Elite if you can afford it.

When I was looking for the Xbox, I wanted to be

able to play and watch movies with the best quality possible. And yes, the xbox grants that factor. The xbox brings good graphics to play with and watch movies. But it also depends on the TV, so thats why the connection cable brings a switch of Standard Definition or High Definition. I like playing in High Definition, as the details are way much more outstanding.

As for the network, the Xbox 360 is the best online gaming console. Xbox Live is the top online gaming network. It satisfies all needs and even gives more! I loved the fact I could make my own avatar and that there were lots of option in appearance and wardrobe. At the Xbox Live you can meet people and have a friend’s list. You

talk and play with them. Talking online is great, you use a headset to talk to your friends. It makes the online gaming much more satisfactory due to the fact you can communicate with the players. When I play and my friends are online, we start a party that holds up to 7 people. Everyone talking even if playing on separate games! The xbox counts with a marketplace, which is one of my favorite part of it. Here you can rent movies and TV series, download demos and purchase arcade games. I download demos every week and have also purchased lots of arcade games. That’s a reason why I bought the elite, to be able to download lots of Downloadable Content. Live has other features like game with fame (play ...

• Xbox 360
      with famous people), tournaments, and events where you can win TV’s and Cars! It also counts with a prime time where you can play scheduled live shows, like 1vs100, which is a trivia where you earn prices! In the future, Facebook will be available for the Xbox, so the best social and gaming networks unite!

However, everything has its negative side. The xbox makes loud noises, worse if you add an intercooler. The xbox has been famous for its hardware failure. Around 50% of all xbox users have had a failing xbox . The famous red rings of Death is the worst part of the xbox, where the xbox dies and has to get repaired. Repairing is free only if you have a guarantee, have not attempted to repair it yourself

or installed a chip. Microsoft takes aroud 3 weeks if you live in the US but months if you live outside. But the good part is that the xbox brings a 3 year guarantee.

Xbox 360: Pros: -Nice Graphics and Design -Good Hardrive -Best online gaming network -Good games -DVD Drive -Listen to your Mp3 music

Cons: -Hardware Failure -Long time to repair if living outside the US.

-Noisy -Overheats.

So, the xbox 360, in my personal opinion, is the best gaming console ever made. It will be hard to top this huge console. It gives you the best you can get: great graphics and designs, awesome online network, good hardware and hardrive and lots of fun! I love it and play it all days with my friends and family. So if you are gamer, looking for some fun and satisfaction look no more but the xbox 360!

Xbox 360

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282406737101030/k2311a0624/6.24.09