Little Debbie Cookie Wreaths  » Food  »
  • If you are in search of a tasty spice cookie this Christmas, I definitely recommend that you consider picking up these cookies the next time you are in the grocery store
  • I know that I will certainly be purchasing them again

• by GenesisOne

I find these Little Debbie Cookie Wreaths to be a relatively decent treat to enjoy around the Christmas season. You can only purchase these cookies in December, late November and early January.

I purchase extra and store them in the refrigerator so that I can continue to enjoy these cookies beyond the Christmas season.

The cookie

itself is a spice cookie and the flavor is relatively good and authentic.

Although spice mix does not have an inherent strong flavor, it can nonetheless taste good when prepared properly as in this case.

The spice cookie is covered by a somewhat thick layer of white frosting and decorated with red and green sprinkles.

The ...

• sprinkles add a pleasant and tasty texture to the snack and the frosting is nice and sweet.

The cookie is a little on the crunchy side, although not much.

As for the size of the cookie, it is a little on the small size, but twelve do come in a package, so you do get a

good number of cookies for a relatively reasonable price at a store such as Super Wal*Mart.

If you are in search of a tasty spice cookie this Christmas, I definitely recommend that you consider picking up these cookies the next time you are in the grocery store.

I know that I will certainly be purchasing them again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406737041030/k2311a0624/6.24.09