Little Debbie Christmas Ginger Cookies  » Food  »
0.5
  • The icing admittedly gives this cookie some flavor, but certainly not enough and I definitely did not spend money on icing

• by GenesisOne

I did not enjoy these Little Debbie Christmas Ginger Cookies at all. The gingerbread cookies did not have the flavor that I expected them too. In fact, they pretty much had no flavor at all! Did they forget to add the ginger to the recipe, or something? The cookie itself is real

soft and covered with a thin layer of sugary icing from the top of the gingerbread man’s head to the bottom of his toes. The icing admittedly gives this cookie some flavor, but certainly not enough and I definitely did not spend money on icing. I spent money on gingerbread cookies, or ...

• so I thought! Even if I heat these cookies up in the microwave, something that I have found can help bring flavors to the surface, failed to deliver results that I could be pleased with. These gingerbread cookies only look like gingerbread men, but they certainly do not have the taste of
        gingerbread men! If you are looking for a tasty and satisfying gingerbread cooking around the Christmas season, most definitely do not turn to these cookies! It will really put a damper on your seasonal cheer. I definitely will not be purchasing these cookies the next Christmas season, or the next one after that, either!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736991030/k2311a0624/6.24.09