Little Debbie Be My Valentine Cakes - Vanilla  » Food  »
  • I really like vanilla, more so than chocolate, so I like these a little better than the chocolate variety
  • However, if you like vanilla and like sweet treats, this is definitely a snack that you will want to try
  • I know that I purchase these snacks every time that February comes around and I purchase a couple of extra boxes so that when February is over and they cease selling these, I have a few boxes for the coming months
  • I definitely recommend these sweet, vanilla treats

• by GenesisOne

I find these Little Debbie Be My Valentine Cakes - Vanilla variety to be a tasty treat to have during the month of February. Since it is a Valentine’s Day treat, it is shaped after a heart.

I really like vanilla, more so than chocolate, so I like these a little better than the chocolate variety.

The vanilla flavor

is quite rich and real, and it does not taste artificial.

The thin layer of icing is rich and sweet and the creme filling adds more sweetness to this treat.

There is a glazed sprinkle of sugary frosting across the regular glazed topping for additional sweetness.

Ten come in a package and two per twin pack, and when you ...

• put two from a twin pack together, what you have is a nice-sized treat! Be warned that this is a pretty sweet treat, so if you are someone that is not looking for something that is overly sweet, this is most certainly not the treat for you.

However, if you like vanilla and like sweet treats, this is definitely

a snack that you will want to try! I know that I purchase these snacks every time that February comes around and I purchase a couple of extra boxes so that when February is over and they cease selling these, I have a few boxes for the coming months.

They hold well in the refrigerator.

I definitely recommend these sweet, vanilla treats!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736910930/k2311a0624/6.24.09