Nature’s Gate Vitamin E Oil  » Health  »
  • I found that Nature's Gate Vitamin E Oil is a great product for those with dry skin or those looking to soften up rough skin
  • Overall I think this is a nice product, but be warned it is a little pricey

• by Aven

I found that Nature’s Gate Vitamin E Oil is a great product for those with dry skin or those looking to soften up rough skin.

Originally I spotted a bottle of this oil in the Vitamin Shop and figured in might be helpful for my hands since they tend to get dry a

lot because I wash them often. Vitamin E is reportedly good for the skin and this oil had a fairly decent concentration (40,000 I.U.) so I thought why not give it a shot. Not only did the Nature’s Gate oil keep my hands from drying out but it also worked great on the heals ...

• of my feet. It softened them right up. (Summer is fastly approaching so it’s important to have nice looking feet if you plan on baring them . . . goodness knows I’ve seen some horror stories walking about :)).

The oil is a bit thick when you first apply it (perhaps because it is

blended with two other oils - grapeseed and safflower). However it absorbs into the skin and doesn’t leave an excessive oily residue.

Overall I think this is a nice product, but be warned it is a little pricey. However one might be able to get it cheaper off line than at your standard neighborhood store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342406736900930/k2311a0624/6.24.09