Sony Ericsson W760a  » Phones  »
  • One things that I am impressed with is the 3.2 megapixel camera, which is pretty unheard of for camera phones which are on average around 1 to 2 megapixels at most
  • Its a sliding phone, I bought the case with it, which is a good idea because it easily gets scratched, but it unfortunately makes it a little harder to open
  • I'd also recommend buying a memory card since this phone only comes with about 18 megabytes of memory, which is almost nothing
  • Overall, I like the phone, it works well, I can hear people when I get calls, and its fairly sturdy
  • As far as the cost goes, I think I would have gotten something cheaper just because I really don't need or use most of the features it has

• by E.S Nobody

I got this phone several weeks ago and so far have had no problems with it at all. As far as battery life goes it seems to be able to go several days with a charge, but I’m sure that will get worse as the phone gets older.

One things that I am impressed with is the 3.

2 megapixel camera, which is pretty unheard of for camera

phones which are on average around 1 to 2 megapixels at most.

It takes decent photos.

Its a sliding phone, I bought the case with it, which is a good idea because it easily gets scratched, but it unfortunately makes it a little harder to open.

The number pad is great for dialing numbers but if you have fairly large fingers you might find the buttons a ...

• little frustrating when texting.

I’d also recommend buying a memory card since this phone only comes with about 18 megabytes of memory, which is almost nothing.

Another nice feature that I haven’t used yet is its capacity to play music.

If you want to you can hook headphones up to this phone and it doubles as a MP3 player, although you’ll have to get a bigger memory

for sure.

Overall, I like the phone, it works well, I can hear people when I get calls, and its fairly sturdy.

As far as the cost goes, I think I would have gotten something cheaper just because I really don’t need or use most of the features it has.

Its a good phone for the money you pay for it, it just depends on what you want.

Sony Ericsson W760a

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372406736880930/k2311a0624/6.24.09