Little Debbie Peanut Butter on Toasty  » Food  »
1.5
  • I do not like these Little Debbie Peanut Butter on Toasty nearly as much as I enjoy the cheese and peanut butter crackers made by Little Debbie

• by GenesisOne

I do not like these Little Debbie Peanut Butter on Toasty nearly as much as I enjoy the cheese and peanut butter crackers made by Little Debbie. After eating the cheese crackers, these plain crackers just taste, well, plain.

There is not much to them other than they are crunchy and have a

slight toasted flavor to them.

That simply cannot compare with the cheese crackers.

Basically, the real flavor of these crackers resides in the peanut butter center.

There, you will find rich and creamy peanut butter that is quite scrumptious! They are fairly generous with the peanut butter too! That is what saves this ...

• snack from being very plain, dull and a complete waste of money.

That being said, I much prefer the cheese crackers with peanut butter filling as I feel those are so much more flavorful and enjoyable than these.

It is probably due to me liking cheese so much.

If you like cheese like

I do, purchase the Little Debbie Peanut Butter on Cheese instead of these.

If, however, you prefer plain crackers, but love peanut butter, I would say these would be a better match for your tastes.

I personally will not be purchasing these again.

I will stick to the peanut butter and cheese crackers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736860930/k2311a0624/6.24.09