Little Debbie Cheddar on Cheese  » Food  »
4.7
  • I enjoy these Little Debbie Cheddar on Cheese crackers because I like both cheese and crackers
  • This snack successfully combines to of my favorite things and the result is something that is definitely delightful
  • The crackers are somewhat thick and crunchy and flavored with delicious cheddar cheese
  • I know that I will continue to enjoy these crackers because I simply do not see myself growing tired of them

• by GenesisOne

I enjoy these Little Debbie Cheddar on Cheese crackers because I like both cheese and crackers. This snack successfully combines to of my favorite things and the result is something that is definitely delightful! Once I start eating one, I find myself eating more than just one.

They can most definitely be

addicting! The crackers are somewhat thick and crunchy and flavored with delicious cheddar cheese.

The flavor is definitely real and rich.

In the middle of two crackers is a layer of cheese that adds even more flavor! There is definitely a lot of cheese flavor both baked into the cracker itself and ...

• to be found in the center of the cracker.

What I like is the cheddar flavor is authentic and does not at all taste artificial.

Quite a few crackers come in a package and at a good deal too.

There are a total of eight packages and four crackers come in a

package.

They make for a pleasant and satisfying snack that never grows old.

If you are someone that likes crackers and cheddar, you definitely need to give these cheddar crackers a try! I know that I will continue to enjoy these crackers because I simply do not see myself growing tired of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736840930/k2311a0624/6.24.09