Little Debbie Raisin Creme Pies  » Food  »
1.0
  • Although I enjoy munching on raisins fairly regularly, I do not at all care for these Little Debbie Raisin Creme Pies
  • I was really very disappointed because, simply put, I did not recognize the flavor of this cookie as being raisin for the most part
  • I do not recommend these pies to any person that is in search of a flavorful raisin snack, even though eight pies come in a box and at a reasonable price too

• by GenesisOne

Although I enjoy munching on raisins fairly regularly, I do not at all care for these Little Debbie Raisin Creme Pies. The reason I am not at all delighted with this pie is because the raisin flavor is not what I expected to be.

I was really very disappointed because, simply put, I did not recognize the

flavor of this cookie as being raisin for the most part.

It was just so really very bland.

I did not expect to be eating nothing more than dough and creme.

The dough is pretty plain, although certainly very soft.

The creme that is in the middle of the sandwich is pretty sweet and rich, and that ...

• is really where the only flavor in this cookie resides.

I do not feel it is worth the money to just purchase a cookie because of the flavorful creme.

It is a shame that the raisin flavor was not more prominent and authentic, otherwise this cookie would have been really very enjoyable and I would have happily

purchased these oatmeal creme pies on a more regular basis.

I do not recommend these pies to any person that is in search of a flavorful raisin snack, even though eight pies come in a box and at a reasonable price too.

Quantity and a low price does not matter if the flavor is not enjoyable and the product is lacking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736820930/k2311a0624/6.24.09