Kodak Easy share C813 camera
  • I really love this camera because all the pictures I took are not blurry and it captured once smile
  • I have other cameras too but I prefer this because of its sentimental value and also the very good features it offers

• by DoubleG2880

On our anniversary last February 14,2009 my husband visited me here in Philippines and gave me Kodak C813 camera. Small bu powerful and easy to use because it’s user friendly and has manual in it.

Even I didn’t read the manual it is very easy to operate.

The camera is 8.

2 mega pixel and it is operated with batteries.

It has an SD memory card and it’s 3 times optical

spheric lens which is 36 mm-108 mm equivalent.

I really love this camera because all the pictures I took are not blurry and it captured once smile.

Aside from being handy it is very cheap also and fits every budget, but the features are very nice when you compare it to the other cameras.

I have other cameras too but I prefer this because of its sentimental value and also ...

• the very good features it offers.

I always bring my Kodak camera with me wherever I go, because I want to capture every moment of my life.

It is now part of my daily life and I will keep recommending this to my friends so they will start using this Kodak camera.

One of my friend can testify also how good the performance of the camera, she was planning to buy

a camera, when I showed her the features of the Kodak camera, she bought one same with what I had.

It is not only me who can vouch for the wonders of Kodak camera, I had a friend who believed also that it is beyond comparison.

To all who is planning to buy a camera you better decide the trusted and reliable one the Kodak C813 camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432406736700930/k2311a0624/6.24.09