Little Debbie German Chocolate Cookie Rings  » Food  »
  • If you like German chocolate, I think you will like these Little Debbie German Chocolate Cookie Rings because these cookie rings have a fairly authentic German chocolate flavor
  • They are a little more expensive though than other Little Debbie products though, I have noticed

• by GenesisOne

If you like German chocolate, I think you will like these Little Debbie German Chocolate Cookie Rings because these cookie rings have a fairly authentic German chocolate flavor. I say fairly authentic because the flavor is not quite a perfect replica, but it is close enough, I think.

Here and there, the cookie could stand some improvements.

This

cookie is a soft one, although not quite as soft as some of Little Debbie’s other snacks, like the Chocolate Cremes.

The caramel flavor is not as incredible as I had hoped that it would be.

Sometimes I forget that there is even caramel on the cookie as it is just so subtle! The toasted coconut offers a ...

• fairly profound flavor though and the coconut tastes like real coconut, which is always a nice thing.

I do wish though there was more coconut to taste.

What is there is good, but there is not quite enough.

The fudge topping also offers a relatively real and good flavor, although sometimes I feel that the fudge flavor blocks

out the caramel and coconut flavor a tad too much.

Eight of these cookie rings come in a box and they are a pretty decent size.

They are a little more expensive though than other Little Debbie products though, I have noticed.

Although this cookie has its flaws, I still purchase it every now and then and enjoy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736690930/k2311a0624/6.24.09