Little Debbie Fudge Rounds
  • These cookies feature a fudge icing topping, and while the icing does offer a slightly richer flavor compared to the fudge dough, it still could offer a more delicious taste
  • I most definitely enjoy them more when I eat them warm
  • All in all, if you are someone that likes the flavor of fudge, I recommend that you do give these snacks a try - preferably when they are on sale or if you have a coupon

• by GenesisOne

Although I am not overly crazy about these Little Debbie Fudge Rounds, I nonetheless purchase them from time to time. The fudge flavor is a little on the dull side, but the flavor that is there, I do like.

If the fudge flavor was a little richer, I certainly would purchase

these cookies on a more regular basis.

These cookies feature a fudge icing topping, and while the icing does offer a slightly richer flavor compared to the fudge dough, it still could offer a more delicious taste.

Little Debbie seemed to be a little skimpy with the fudge flavored creme in the center of the cookie and that surprised me because they are usually pretty generous with the creme.

There is a lot of fudge to be found on, in and over this cookie, but as I said, the fudge flavor just seems a little on the bland side.

I have found ...

• Little Debbie Fudge Rounds
      that heating up these cookies in the microwave does in fact help to bring out more of the fudge flavor, so whenever I can, I try to stick these cookies in the microwave for a little bit.

I most definitely enjoy them more when I eat them warm.

All in all,

if you are someone that likes the flavor of fudge, I recommend that you do give these snacks a try - preferably when they are on sale or if you have a coupon.

If not, the regular price at Super Wal*Mart is not bad and you do get eight in a box.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736660930/k2311a0624/6.24.09