Little Debbie Chocolate Cremes  » Food  »
  • I found myself to be pleased with the rich and authentic chocolate flavor of the top and bottom cookies
  • All in all, if you are looking for a deliciously rich and sweet snack cake, I highly recommend that you give these chocolate cremes a try
  • I know that I plan on being a regular purchaser of these chocolate cremes for years down the road

• by GenesisOne

I find these Little Debbie Chocolate Cremes to be quite flavorful! There is not a single thing about this cookie that I can find fault with. I found myself to be pleased with the rich and authentic chocolate flavor of the top and bottom cookies.

The chocolate cake is also nice and moist, and oh so soft! This is a soft snack cake that will not require much chewing.

Although naturally, you will still need to do some chewing.

In between the chocolate is a deliciously rich and enjoyable creme center that offers a strong secondary flavors that blends well with the chocolate flavor.

The two separate flavors come together to create a simple yet tasty treat.

This treat is even tastier when heated up in the microwave for a short while.

The cake and ...

• Little Debbie Chocolate Cremes
      the creme becomes nice and warm and that seems to enhance the flavor of the snack.

How good it is to eat that way! The snacks are a good deal, too.

You get eight in a box and at a relatively low price too at

Super Wal*Mart.

All in all, if you are looking for a deliciously rich and sweet snack cake, I highly recommend that you give these chocolate cremes a try! I know that I plan on being a regular purchaser of these chocolate cremes for years down the road!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736640930/k2311a0624/6.24.09