Little Debbie Chocolate Chip Creme Pies
2.5
  • What I like about this cookie is the rich and delightful as well as plentiful creme that is found in the middle of this cookie
  • If you want to try them, I would advise you to try and purchase them while on sale or when you have a coupon so that you minimize money loss should you be disappointed

• by GenesisOne

I do not quite know what to say about this Little Debbie Chocolate Chip Creme Pies. Half of the cookie I rather like while the other half, I really find disappointing.

What I like about this cookie is the rich and delightful as well as plentiful creme that is found in the middle of this cookie.

Boy is it ever flavorful and sweet! It

sort of reminds me of the creme found in between Oreo cookies.

Now, what I do not like about this cookie is the cookie dough itself.

The chocolate chip top and bottom is quite soft and falls apart relatively easily.

This, I do not have a problem with.

What I have a problem with is the flavor.

There is very little chocolate flavor baked ...

• into the dough.

I find it hard to believe that this is chocolate chip cookie dough.

The dough is very plain and what chocolate flavor does exist is not all that rich.

It is unfortunate too because if the chocolate flavor was richer and more plentiful, I would really enjoy these chocolate pies.

Even if I warm them up in the microwave, the improvement

is not enough for me to be delighted with these creme pies.

For that reason, while I may purchase them on occasion, I will not be a regular customer of these creme pies.

If you want to try them, I would advise you to try and purchase them while on sale or when you have a coupon so that you minimize money loss should you be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736620930/k2311a0624/6.24.09