Ambre Solaire fake tan spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I went to my local store where I found they stocked it, and even better it was on offer at £6- normal price is £8 so I thought this sounded a bargain
  • I decided to just try it on my legs at first in case of a fake tan disaster- at least I would be able to cover up then
  • It says on the can to wait around three hours for the colour to develop however I noticed after just one hour my legs had a nice sunkissed glow

• by hollyoaker75

I am relatively pale but with summer coming up I wanted to be able to wear skirts and shorts without blinding people with the white glare from my legs! I looked around for a fake tan that would be easy to apply- having two young children doesn’t give me a lot of ‘pamper time’ so I wanted something quick and easy.

I’d read a

few reviews about this product so decided to hunt it down. I went to my local store where I found they stocked it, and even better it was on offer at £6- normal price is £8 so I thought this sounded a bargain.

I used this straight after showering, having first exfoliated and shaved my legs. You hold the can approx 30cm away and just ...

• lightly spray over where you want to ‘tan’. I decided to just try it on my legs at first in case of a fake tan disaster- at least I would be able to cover up then! However after spraying from top to bottom on both legs and leaving a few minutes to dry I simply had to wait.

It says on the can to

wait around three hours for the colour to develop however I noticed after just one hour my legs had a nice sunkissed glow.

This product worked wonders on my legs as after the three hours they looked lovely! I chose the light to medium colour though it does come in a medium to dark as well.

Want nicely tanned legs? Then this is the product for you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312406736570930/k2311a0624/6.24.09