Little Bites Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
2.0
  • As for these Little Bites Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, I still really cannot say what I think of a banana chocolate combo because there is so little banana flavor to be tasted in these tiny muffins
  • As for the chocolate chip flavor, it is most certainly not the best, but at least when I warm these up in the microwave, I am able to taste the chocolate chip flavor a little more
  • These small muffins would be much more convenient to take with me while I am on the go compared to the large Little Debbie muffins
  • Even if you like chocolate chip-flavored foods, I do not recommend these muffins as the flavor is fine, but definitely not incredible

• by GenesisOne

This quite an odd combination of flavors. Banana and chocolate, together? I have heard and seen people eat bananas dipped in chocolate before, but I have never done so myself.

be tasted in these tiny muffins.

I mainly taste the chocolate chip flavor and that is pretty much it.

As for the chocolate chip flavor, it is most certainly not the best, but at least when I warm these up in the microwave, I am able to taste the chocolate chip flavor a little more.

The mini muffins themselves are ...

• alright, although really, not as moist as I was hoping for.

Little Debbie has muffins that are really quite moist and I was hoping that these would be similar because Little Debbie does not sell mini-muffins.

muffins.

As a result of the somewhat dry texture and flavor to these mini-muffins and considering how there is very little banana flavor, I really see no reason at all for me to purchase these small muffins a second time.

Even if you like chocolate chip-flavored foods, I do not recommend these muffins as the flavor is fine, but definitely not incredible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736520930/k2311a0624/6.24.09