Nestle Ice cream  » Food  »
  • I loved eating ice cream and one of the best brand of ice cream I like it's from Nestle
  • This is the best desert after dinner but as time goes by their ice cream has gradually decrease its quality
  • This ice cream were rich in calcium that's why I prefer to give this to my family, it's not too sweet

• by lei

I loved eating ice cream and one of the best brand of ice cream I like it’s from Nestle. There’s a lot of flavor to choose from and it’s available in affordable price.

I see to it to buy a 1 gallon of ice cream from Nestle with my weekly grocery, my family and I were very much like the taste of their ice cream.

This is the best desert after dinner but as

time goes by their ice cream has gradually decrease its quality.

I observed that before the content of their ice cream has a lot of ingredients, I loved cookies and cream and I loved the chips that mixed to it.

I just bought Nestle ice cream a week ago and I am not satisfied with the content, though the creamy and weight is still the same.

I tried the other flavor with fruits flavor,

• before the ice cream were rich in visible fruits but now I just saw a few fruits from it.

I still loved their product though they have changed the amount of ingredients, because it is affordable and it’s my old time favorite ice cream.

This ice cream were rich in calcium that’s why I prefer to give this to my family, it’s not too sweet.

I see to it that it was chilled in

the freezer and be available after dinner.

I loved the cookies and cream, and mixed fruits (halo-halo).

It’s available in any supermarket, and some stores are giving away sugar cones so it is very compatible with the taste of the ice cream.

I’m glad that as time goes by, they are increasing the price of this ice cream.

It is always available and affordable.

Nestle Ice cream
    jenz says :

ui just want to know how it is done… for our TlE project..

Galega says :

Nestle ice cream is made with six steps: Milk, cream, milk solids, sugars, modifying agents and flavourings are blended together in stainless steel vats. The mix is homogenised to create a consistent texture. The ice cream is moulded, packaged and frozen at around -25 C to allow it to harden.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406736140830/k2311a0624/6.24.09