Wilton baking gear  » Housewares  »
  • It cost $20.99 and it is a great help for baking sugar cookies
  • I like most about Wilton that even gives you a helping hand with cake ideas
  • I learned making butter cream roses from the Wilton video and pictures and I am making them ever since
  • For the wedding cakes I make usually I bought the Performance pans 3 in deep at $47,99
  • I love all Wilton products and I sincerely recommend them

• by iqphantom

When I first started baking professionally, meaning I started making cakes for my friends and their friends and everybody else, I realized I needed a bakers gear in order to face the challenge. Wilton has offered it to me. I started by acquiring a muffin tray and cake trays and after that I become a faithful client. I have an Insulated Aluminum cookie sheet .

It cost $20. 99 and it is a great help for baking sugar cookies. I like most about Wilton that even gives you a helping hand with cake ideas.

Also

my ultimate favorite items are the colors. I simply love mixing them with fondant and turn the into a colorful masterpiece cake. I learned making butter cream roses from the Wilton video and pictures and I am making them ever since.

I used Wilton’s idea for a Spiderman cake and also for my best friend’s wedding cake. For the wedding cakes I make usually I bought the Performance pans 3 in deep at $47,99. I used them for a year but they are still in a good shape.

Presently I am making ...

• cupcakes for a private order each of them decorated with a pretty pink butter cream rose. I have 5 twelve cup muffin trays bought a year ago from Wilton at $18 a piece and they are used almost daily but they will be good for baking cupcakes for a long time from now on. I like Wilton because once you have bought something from them, you may be sure it will keep for a long time.

The cake decoration tips are made of stainless steel and they can be used forever. I

have the Master tip set . It is true it cost $50 but they are wonderful and since my business is going well I recovered the investment.

They are really easy to use and clean. When I first started baking, I found myself browsing for hours Wilton. com following instructions and having a great time.

It seems so long since then but now I can say proudly that I can make with almost no effort a basket-wave cake, a marble fondant cake and all the butter cream decoration I can think of. Thanks a lot Wilton for the wonderful helping hand. I love all Wilton products and I sincerely recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532406736120830/k2311a0624/6.24.09